Upcoming Events | Announcements
- BT District Roundtable – Thursday, January 11th @ St. Timothy’s’ at 6:15PM
- Council “Pisachi” / University of Scouting – Saturday, January 20th
- BT District Banquet – Sunday, January 28th
- BT District Pinewood Derby – Saturday, February 3rd
- Scout Sunday – Sunday, February 4th
- BT District Roundtable – Thursday, February 8th @ St. Timothy’s at 6:15PM
- Scout Sabbath – Saturday, February 10th
- Mardi Gras – Tuesday, February 13th (Scout Office closed February 12th-13th)
- BT District Arrow of Light – Saturday, February 17th @ Five Lakes
- Council Volunteer & Eagle Scout Reception –Sunday, February 18th – venue TBA
- Wood Badge Weekend #1 – Friday – Sunday, February 23rd-25th @ ASR
- BT District Roundtable – Thursday, March 8th @ St. Timothy’s at 6:15PM
- Council Merit Badge Day – Saturday, March 10th
- Wood Badge Weekend #2 – Friday-Sunday, March 16th-18th @ ASR
- Cub Scouts Position Specific Training – Thursday, March 22nd
- Good Friday – Friday, March 30th – (Scout Office closed)
- Easter – Sunday, April 1st
- BT District Roundtable – Thursday, April 12th @ St. Timothy’s at 6:15PM
- OA Conclave – Friday – Sunday, April 20th-22nd @ ASR
- BT District Camporee – Friday-Sunday, April 27th - 29th @ ASR
- BT District Roundtable – Thursday, May 10th @ St. Timothy’s at 6:15PM
- Cub Scout Day Volunteer Training – Saturday, May 12th
- Cub Scout Day Camp Swim Check – Saturday, May 19th @ Five Lakes
- Council NYLT – Sunday – Friday, May 27th –June 1st @ ASR
- Cub Scout Day Camp Set-Up – Saturday, June 2nd @ Five Lakes
- Cub Scout Day Camp – Monday – Friday, June 4th -8th (week #1) @ Five Lakes
- Cub Scout Day Camp – Monday – Friday, June 11th-15th (week #2) @ Five Lakes
NOTE: If you’re involved in an activity, and know that an activity/training has been re-scheduled, please let our DE know so that she can update the “Look Ahead” – thanks!
Click here for the 2017 - 2018 BT District Calendar (Word Format).
Click here for meeting information on the Days, Times and Locations the BT Boy Scout Troops.
Click the donate button below to make a ‘Investment In Character’ donation to our Scouts!