2013 Cub Scout Day Camp
Day Camp is over for 2013. We had a great time this year. We hope you did too.
We are starting to prepare for next year (already)...if you are interested in joining the day camp committee, please send an email to: email@example.com.
- Quick Reference
- Cub Scout Character Development - Ideas for Connecting Core Values with Outdoor Activities
- Schedule & Responsibilities
- Job Descriptions
- Volunteer Training Presentation (Updated 5/4/2013)
- Safe Swim Defense, No. 34370
Medical Forms A/B & C are linked below. Since BSA policy requires a physical signature, you are required to print a copy, sign it, and submit to to your Day Camp Coordinator along with this confirmation page at time of registration payment.
Parts A/B are required for Day Camp. Part C is recommended if you have a medical condition, which could be affected by the conditions at Day Camp, such as the heat.
Please remember that this medical form is required for everyone who attends, youth and adult.
- Click the above link.
- Save the form to your computer before filling it out.
- Close the form.
- Open the saved form from your computer.
- Fill out the form and save it.
- Print the completed form.
- Turn in your medical forms, registration confirmation, and your payment according to your pack's guidelines.